The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is called (NEET). It is national level single entrance test which provide admission in MBBS, BDS, and PG in both private and government medical collage across the country. (CBSE) The Central Board of Secondary Education is responsible for conducting exam of NEET-UG in different parts of India.
NEET-UG General Info
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)|
|Conducted By||The Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Courses offered||MBBS and BDS|
|Seats Offered||55 thousand|
|Number of Applicants||11 lakhs|
Important dates of NEET
The important dates of CBSE NEET 2018 are:
- The notification of NEET exam is released on 8 February 2018.
- The application form of NEET is available from 8 February 2018.
- The last date of NEET form submission is 12 March 2018.
- The release date of NEET admit card is second week of April 2018.
- The exam of NEET held on 6 may 2018.
- The date of the result declaration is 5 June 2018.
- To sit in NEET exam candidate must have Indian nationality.
- If candidate does not reside in the India then he must need OCI (overseas citizen of India).
- The minimum age limit of the candidate to sit in exam must be 17 years old on December 31 in all the categories.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate to sit in exam must be 25 years old on December 31 who belongs to general categories.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate to sit in exam must be 30-year-old to reserved categories.
Exam pattern of NEET
The main subjects of this exams are physics, chemistry, and biology (Botany and Zoology). The paper pattern of NEET consists of 180 objective type of questions. Each question carries 4 marks by giving correct answer candidate will get 4 marks. The total time duration of this paper is 3 hours. It is compulsory for the candidate that they must opt the paper either in English or Hindi language. The medium of the exam is Hindi, English, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Oriya, and Telugu.
The Exam pattern of NEET with subject name, number of questions, and marks is mentioned in the table below:
subject Number of Questions Marks
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
National board of education made the Aadhaar card mandatory for all candidate to sit in an exam. If anybody does not have Aadhaar card such candidates must visit any Aadhaar enrolment centre0 for details.
How to apply for NEET Exam
- Go to the official website.
- Register yourself by giving your number, name, and other important details.
- Fill the registration form.
- Upload the all scanned copies and required documents.
- Then the confirmation page will have displayed, and it has sent to below mentioned address.